The Cat Nap introduces on-the-hour times by showing an analogue clock face to follow a sequence of events.
These whole-class activities present students with the opportunity to:
• explore the relationship between the arms on an analogue clock face
• listen to a story about the sequencing of on-the-hour events
• show on-the-hour times as depicted in a story
• use an analogue clock to record on-the-hour events
• match clock faces with on-the-hour events and word cards
• order on-the-hour clock faces