I See, You See investigates different representations of the numbers 1 to 10. Students learn to recognize different quantities by sight (subtilize).
These whole-class activities provide students with the opportunity to:
• listen to a story about representing the numbers 1 to 10
• use concrete and pictorial materials to represent each number 1 to 10
• use the Teaching Tool to represent numbers 1 to 10
• match numeral cards and number name cards to visual displays of the numbers 1 to 10
• make a picture book about the numbers 1 to 10